Sep. 14 Update (Added on Sep. 13 16:12 (UTC+9))UNDECEMBER
Greetings, Rune Hunters.
Our next update will take place on Sept. 14 (Thu).
Please see below for more details.
※ The following information may change when the update takes place.
※ Information on bug fixes will be released in a separate notice.
◈ Improvements and Other Changes
※ These are the improvements and changes that will come into place with the update.
■ Auction House
- An 'Excluded Option' category will be added to the [Auction House] > [Custom Search] > [Add Option] feature.
Excluded Option: Selected options will be excluded from search results.
- The cooldown time for searching again in the Auction House will be reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- The issue where the Auction House keywords of some Charm Legendary Options are different to the actual options will be fixed.
- The issue where the effect in the tooltip for the 'Tipan's Bowgun' Unique Gear is different to the actual granted effect will be fixed.
※ +1% Maximized DMG per 1% current Overheat Accumulation Percentage ▶ +1% Maximized DMG per 2% current Overheat Accumulation Percentage
- The UI will be improved so that color info can be seen more clearly when dyeing.
- The name of the 'Minion Absorb HP' Link Rune will change to 'Absorb Minion HP'.
- Decrease values for Max Abyssling Summon Count, which depend on the Fusion Buffs applied to Rune Knights, will be updated to be displayed as debuffs.
■ Trading Keys
- For Legacy items that cannot be traded due to failed Trading Key usage, you will be able to see the reasons why the Trading Keys are unavailable when you click on the Trading Key icon after the update.
※ As failed Trading Key usage has not existed in the game since the start of Season Mode, the above feature will only be available for previously failed Legacy items.
■ Stages & Maps
- A portal for moving from 'Plankland' to 'Abandoned Shelter' during the Act 13 Main Quest will be added.
- After the update, your progress will reset if you leave the map by dying or returning while playing 'Iron Fist'.
- The 'Guard Soi’s Head' middle boss quest in the 'Bad Blood' Episode 3 Act 13 Main Quest will be deleted.
The early wave attacks against you and Soi's Head will therefore be deleted.
- The 'Defeat Soi’s Wrath' quest will begin immediately once you enter the boss room, and the battle will begin once the entry animation for the 'Soi's Wrath' monster plays.
- The Recruitment Board in the Training Area will be changed to a Ranking Board.
- The locations of the Training Arena's Ranking Board and Storage will be changed.
- Some inaccurate expressions in the Mastery tooltip will be edited.
- The Inventory search feature will be improved so that basic options of items cannot be searched.
The search feature will also be improved so that you can use blank spaces to search for various search items at the same time.
E.g. You can search for items that include both 'Critical Rate' and 'HP' by searching 'Critical Rate HP'.
※ An Inventory filter feature with various available settings will also be added in the future.
- After the update, you will be able to change your Hotkeys for Key Combinations and switching tabs when playing the game with a gamepad.
※ After the update, you will be able to leave your hotkey settings empty if you do not want to set separate hotkeys. (Added on Sep. 13 12:21 (UTC+9))
- The 'Transfer Pain' Node stats of the 'Water Shadow' Zodiac Specialization will be changed.
20% DMG Taken Amplification
15% DMG Taken Amplification
20% DMG Taken by Minions Amplification
5% DMG Taken by Minions Amplification
Shares 50% of the damage received by the summoner with their minion
Shares 30% of the damage received by the summoner with their minion
Shares 50% of the damage received by the minion with their summoner and other minions
Shares 10% of the damage received by the minion with their summoner and other minions
■ Constellation of Time
- The 'Constellation of Time' Memory Restoration Rewards will be improved.
- The rewards shown in Memory Restoration before you clear a 'Constellation of Time' Core Quest will be Memory Restoration Chests.
※ The level of the Zodiac Stones that are given through Memory Restoration Chests will be set depending on the chest.
- The rewards shown in Memory Restoration after you clear a 'Constellation of Time' Core Quest will be set reward items rather than chests.
※ The level of the Zodiac Stones that you can get through these set rewards will be based on the monster level of the 'Constellation of Time' you create.
■ Other Improvements and Changes
- The drop effect in Origin Mode will be improved.
- The Health of Purus will be lowered.
- The icons for some chest items will be changed to suit the chests' contents.
- Star/Moon/Sun information will be added to the end of all Zodiac Stone names.
- Storage sorting will be made more efficient.
- The locations of the X button and the magnifying glass button in search bars will be improved.
- The graphics for the Auction House button icon on the Rune Enchant and Gear Enchant screens will be changed.
- The issue where Essences related to Artifacts are dropped in Origin Mode will be fixed.
※ Essences related to Artifacts that have been obtained through this error will all be retrieved, and 'Gemstone of Courage Nugget' / 'Gemstone of Merit Nugget' will be sent to your mailbox in proportion to the number of retrieved Essences.
- After the update, the gear from ‘[Guild] Special Accessory Chests’ will have Affix options imbued at max values.
※ For those who have purchased and opened the above chest in Origin Mode,
we will send the same chest to your mailbox at a later date. (Added on Sep. 13 16:12 (UTC+9))
■ Void Rift
- Void Rift 1 will end and Void Rift 2 will begin!
Your Void Rift progress, Rank Points, and reward history will be reset.
The boss monsters of each area will also change once the Void Rift is reset.
You will not be able to receive previous rewards once the period ends, so please collect all rewards before the maintenance takes place.
- Each Void Rift will take place for 2 weeks.
■ Zodiac Pass
- Zodiac Pass 1 will end.
You will not be able to claim Zodiac Pass 1 rewards after the Sept. 14 (Thu) scheduled maintenance, so please claim the relevant rewards before then.
- Zodiac Pass 2 will begin!
For more details, please check the in-game ‘Event’ tab in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The Zodiac Pass period will last for 2 weeks.
◈ Bug Fixes
We hope that these update details will help you avoid any inconvenience as you play the game.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?