Sep. 14 Bug Fixes and Current Known Issues (Added on Sept. 19 11:25 (UTC+9))UNDECEMBER
Greetings, Rune Hunters.
Here is information on bug fixes and other current issues that were found after the Sep. 14 (Thu) UNDECEMBER update.
Please see below for more details.
※ The following may change or be postponed in the future.
◈ Known Issues
※ These are the issues that have currently been found since the update.
- Issue where 'Brilliant Glory Coin' is not shown in the list of currency
- Issue where the names of some Elite Monster random buffs are not displayed properly (Added on Sep. 14 13:48 (UTC+9))
- Issue where the Diamond x455 product is not displayed in the Shop (Added on Sep. 14 20:14 (UTC+9))
- Synthesis of Legendary Artifacts in the [Alchemy] > [Synthesis] > [Artifact] category will be temporarily restricted.
* We will inform you through a notice once the temporary restrictions have been lifted. (Added on Sep. 15 11:20 (UTC+9))
- Issue where the location of the NPC in the Act 3 Sub Quest, ‘Rune Hunter's High-level Intel’, is incorrect (Added on Sept. 19 11:25 (UTC+9))
◈ Bug Fixes
※ These are the bug fixes that took place with the update.
- The issue where different Runes were searched when doing [Auction House Search] for some Runes in [Rune Compendium] has been fixed.
- The issue where Legendary Gear would sometimes not become hidden in the [Unique Compendium] menu has been fixed.
■ Auction House
- The issue where the [Auction House Search] button activated for Runes that could not be sold at the Auction House has been fixed.
- The issue where an error message appeared and search did not work when selecting a Lacrima in the Inventory and carrying out [Auction House Search] has been fixed.
- The issue where the Sales Payment latency of certain items that were sold in the Auction House was displayed as '6 h 10 m' and the remaining time stayed the same has been fixed.
- The issue where Legendary Options sometimes did not appear when Legendary Rings with 'Minion' and 'Sentry' options were obtained in Origin Mode has been fixed.
- The issue where the option in the tooltip for the 'Tipan's Bowgun' Unique item was different to the actual granted option has been fixed.
■ Origin Mode
- The issue where purchased items registered in the Auction House from a different mode could not be received in Origin Mode has been fixed.
- The issue where Essence items that were not part of Origin Mode drop items were dropped has been fixed.
- The issue where gear that could not be imbued with 'Legendary Affix' options was sometimes dropped in Origin Mode has been fixed.
■ Mode Icon
- The issue where the mode icon changed into the Hardcore Mode death icon when a Normal Season or Origin Season character died 3 times has been fixed.
■ Trading Keys
- The issue where Trading Keys could not be used for Gear and Runestones of Lv. 146 - Lv. 150 has been fixed.
■ Link Runes
- The issue where the 'Absorb Minion HP' Link Rune did not work properly has been fixed.
- Some information that was missing in the 'Noble Sacrifice' Link Rune's tooltip has been added.
※ 'Lose HP by % of Max HP on hit'
- The issue where the 'Lose % of Max HP/Sec' option did not work properly for the 'Noble Sacrifice' Link Rune has been fixed.
■ Constellation of Time
- The issue where the 'The Creditor and the Thug' quest from Vasco’s Memory did not proceed properly has been fixed.
- The issue where monsters would attack immediately when entering the Constellation of Time Vasco stage has been fixed.
- The issue where decrease values for 'Max Abyssling Summon Count' were not applied properly when 'Wrathful Abyss Knight' and 'Fury Abyss Knight' were summoned simultaneously has been fixed.
Simultaneously summoning a 'Wrathful Abyss Knight' and 'Fury Abyss Knight' will result in all the same penalties for each Fusion as when different Abyss Knights are simultaneously summoned.
'Wrathful Rune Knights' can only obtain one out of 'Wrathful Fusion' or 'Fury Fusion', and their original Fusion will all be reset if they obtain a different type of Fusion.
※ 'Wrathful Rune Knights' will evolve into either Wrathful or Fury Abyss Knights if one type of Fusion is stacked 3 times.
- The skill description for the 'Fury Injection' skill that 'Fury Abyss Knights' use will now be displayed properly.
- The issue where the option in the tooltip for 'Seal of Persistence' was different to the actual option that was applied has been fixed.
- The issue where the 'Cannot Split' and 'Cannot Chain' descriptions were not shown in the tooltip for 'Spinning Dagger [Verity]' has been fixed.
- The issue where cooldown times were incorrect when using Movement Skills with ‘Use Counts’ in certain circumstances has been fixed.
- The monsters spawned during the Act 12 'Iron Fist' event stage will now be reset when you leave the stage.
- The issue where 'Red Moon Altar' appeared in areas that you cannot move to when playing Episodes has been fixed.
- The issue where the Red Moon Domain buff did not work properly when entering the Red Moon Domain in the Act 13 stage has been fixed.
- The issue where the quest monsters and quest location appeared in different places during the Act 7 'Malo Front in Chaos' quest has been fixed.
- The issue where some Episode 1-2 monsters appeared in incorrect locations has been fixed.
- The issue where Vaults appeared in incorrect locations and could not be activated has been fixed.
■ Chaos Dungeons
- The issue where skill effects were not displayed properly in front of some Chaos Dungeon portals has been fixed.
- The issue where values for [Set Growth Level] could not be adjusted when growing Chaos Cards in certain circumstances has been fixed.
- The issue where Chaotic Realm/Red Moon Altar appeared in incorrect locations in Caspol Flash has been fixed.
- The issue where certain events did not work properly in Tri Greed has been fixed.
- The issue where the 'Last Wish' Achievement (Constellation of Time > Defeat Ohorz) was not counted properly has been fixed.
■ Boss Monsters
- The issue where Brilliant Baptist's pre-transformation appearance did not disappear when fighting has been fixed.
- The issue where your saved RGB values were different when you re-entered the [Costume] > [Color] menu after setting the RGB values has been fixed.
We hope that the details on known issues will help you avoid any inconvenience as you play the game.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?