Dec. 7 Bug Fixes and Current Known Issues (Edited on Dec. 14 10:45 (UTC+9))UNDECEMBER
Greetings, Rune Hunters.
Here is information on bug fixes and other current issues that were found after the Dec. 7 (Thu) UNDECEMBER update.
Please see below for more details.
※ The following may change or be postponed in the future.
◈ Known Issues
※ These are the issues that have currently been found since the update.
- Issue where costume images are hidden behind package names in the Product Info of packages with costumes
- Issue where the end numbers of required exchange material amounts are hidden for those who own 100,000 Chaos Tickets or more on some devices
- Issue where product names are displayed in Korean when attempting to purchase products from the iOS US app store
- Issue where some pop-ups are in a different language to your OS language when installing the game on iOS (Edited on Dec. 8 20:00 (UTC+9))
- Issue where product names are displayed in Korean when attempting to purchase products from the AOS Japan app store
- Issue where only 1 Unique Gear is given when the same Unique Gear is obtained from purchasing Croco's Support Chest 10 + 1 times (Edited on Dec. 12 18:00 (UTC+9))
> We are currently looking into the issue and the undistributed rewards, and we will inform you through a notice once the rewards have been sent. (Added on Dec. 12 15:10 (UTC+9))
- Issue where the supposed use of illegal programs incorrectly restricts users from logging into the game in certain circumstances (Added on Dec. 13 11:30 (UTC+9))
- Issue where rewards for the ‘Santa's Cabin’ Chaos Dungeon are the same for both party and solo play (Added on Dec. 14 10:45 (UTC+9))
※ The ‘Santa’s Cabin’ Chaos Dungeon will be changed to a solo dungeon after the Dec. 21 (Thu) update.
- Issue where some Legendary Lacrimas are obtained as untradable items (Added on Dec. 14 10:45 (UTC+9))
※ Although these Legendary Lacrimas were originally planned to be untradable items, we are planning on turning them into tradable items to help improve your gameplay experience.
◈ Bug Fixes
※ These are the bug fixes that took place with the update.
- The issue where the ‘Red Moon Altar’ portal appeared in a location that cannot be accessed for the Act 7 ‘Empty Hills’ map has been fixed.
- The issue where Potions were used when entering Potion hotkeys after opening the chat on the battlefield has been fixed.
- The issue where the effects of the ‘Mark of Focus’ Skill Rune were different in [Stat Info] has been fixed.
- The issue where the effect for the 'Shield Strike [Origin]’ skill could not be seen properly has been fixed.
- The strike range for the 'Shield Strike [Origin]’ skill has been improved so that it fits with the skill's effect.
- The issue where the skill effect was not displayed properly in some environments when the 'Silver Oath Whirlwind' skill skin was equipped has been fixed.
- The issue where the Overheat effect was not granted properly to the 'Whirlwind Barrage' skill has been fixed.
- The issue where the effect of the 'Knockback' Link Rune linked to the 'Illusion Axe' skill was not granted properly has been fixed.
- The issue where vision repeatedly decreased/expanded when simultaneously setting 'Vulkan' and 'Expand vision distance' in [Graphics] > [Functionality Settings] on certain types of devices has been fixed.
- The issue where incorrect UI appeared when entering the [Settings] menu on the title screen has been fixed.
■ Training Arena
- The issue where the function for measuring distance in the Training Area did not work properly has been fixed.
- The issue where Synthesis and Combining could not be carried out on upgraded Chaos Cards has been fixed.
※ The EXP of Chaos Cards used as materials when Synthesizing is reset.
※ The EXP of Chaos Cards used as materials when Combining is maintained.
- The issue where the option chances of a previously viewed option were shown when checking the appearance chances of the 'Barrier Absorb on Spell Hit +%' Crafting option has been fixed.
■ Trading Post
- The issue where Elixir effects were incorrectly displayed when registering Elixir items at the Trading Post has been fixed.
- The issue where Essences of the same type obtained from 'Constellation of Time' rewards did not combine in your bag has been fixed.
- The issue where the 'Defense Seal Mana Cost % Dampening' Charm option was not granted properly has been fixed.
We hope that the details on known issues will help you avoid any inconvenience as you play the game.
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?