Sept. 15 2nd Server Patch (Added on Sept.15 20:51 (UTC+9))UNDECEMBER
Greetings, Rune Hunters.
UNDECEMBER will be undergoing a server patch on Sept. 15 (Fri) to address identified issues.
Please refer to the following information for details.
Sept. 15 (Fri) Server Patch
1. Server Patch Schedule: Sept. 15 (Fri) 2023, 20:30（UTC+9）
* The server patch will proceed without maintenance.
* The game will therefore be available to play while the server patch is underway.
2. Server Patch Details
1) The issue where the Chaos Daily Mission completion reward, ‘Gemstone of Courage’, cannot be claimed will be fixed.
※ The following compensation has been sent to all Rune Hunters for this issue: (Added on Sept.15 20:51 (UTC+9))
- [Exclusive] Rune Rare Upgrade Essence Selection Chest x3
- Can claim from your mail from Sept. 15 (Fri) 20:45 - Sept. 21 (Thu) 23:59 (UTC+9)
※ The compensation will only be sent once per account, and the mail will be stored for 3 days (72 hours).
┗ You can only claim the compensation from either Standard or Season Mode.
※ Compensation can only be claimed by accounts that are created before the compensation mail is sent, and cannot be claimed by accounts that are created afterwards.
3. To Note
- Please exit the game completely before logging in again for the patch to be applied.
- Please note that you will not be able to enter the Auction House, Constellation of Time, and Chaos Dungeons for 10 minutes before and after the patch.
Please be advised that players may experience temporary disconnections while the patch is underway.
We will always strive to maintain the quality and reliability of our services.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?