Season Feedback[VultureS1] Vulture
I have played since the start of the season and thought I would provide some feedback.
At present, it is unlikely that I will return for the next season.
One of the main issues I currently have with the game is the crafting system. I understand that there needs to be some difficulty in obtaining end game gear with perfect prefixes/suffixes, however it is currently far too difficult to achieve without paying for essences.
Some suggestions I would make. Even one of these would make a difference.
- Remove the hidden prefix/suffix mechanic so that you always 3 for magic and 6 for rare
- Increase drop rate of prefix/suffix birth essences
- Add a mechanic to be able to lock one prefix and one suffix and roll the rest at random
I have been crafting my end game bow for around 3 weeks and still cannot finish it. I have spent rubies on quite a lot of suffix birth essences and still cannot get the suffixes that I need. I am almost at the point of giving up as once this is done, I could end up getting a bad legendary and will then have to revert it.
Another significant improvement would be to display drop rates for every activity to give complete transparency.
I would also like to see a more engaging end game activity. It seems that the majority of players do not enjoy the constellation including myself.
Personally, I would like to see an end game mode that takes elements from roguelike games. Something along these lines:
- Start with a choice of 3 random maps each having a different type of reward (essence, element, gear etc.)
- Once the map is complete, generate another choice of 3 random maps with random rewards
- Every 5 maps, add a boss map that allows you to choose a buff that will be active for the remainder of this activity
- Drop rates should increase on every stage
- Activity ends when the plater dies or chooses to reset
- Bonus rewards at end of activity based on the max stage reached
I also feel that there are significant balance issues with some skills. I started out using spread shot linked to blad of death and rapid shot for single target. This build scaled very poorly with rune growth and awakenings and I ended up abandoning it for rapid shot alone. I have seen builds with less legendary runes and awakenings than mine and they do 20x my damage on single target. I understand that it is not easy to balance everything however this is a very large gap. I would love to have changed to a different build however I would lose all the awakenings for runes that I no longer need.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?