✔ Up to 8 players can work together to hunt Boss Monsters and obtain various rewards in Raids.
✔ Each Raid Boss has a set Level Requirement. If you do not meet the requirement, you will not be able to queue up for the Raid.
- Ochogneel: A Fire element monster that can be fought starting from Level 30.
- Carovan: A Cold element monster that can be fought starting from Level 50.
- Sicus: A Poison element monster that can be fought starting from Level 70.
✔ Parties can be formed through Random Matching from the Recruitment Board. If entering as a pre-existing party, you will only recruit to fill up the missing spots.
✔ Each Boss Raid can be entered 1 time per week and the entry resets every week on Monday/Thursday.
✔ Raid entry count is only upon clearing the Raid. Thus, you will be able to try again if the raid fails.
How to Play
✔ Once the matching is completed, you will be moved to the Waiting Room. You will be able to access the Storage and use the Peddler NPC from the Waiting Room.
✔ You will also be able to use skills inside the Waiting Room to prepare for the upcoming battle.
✔ The Raid Boss encounter will begin as soon as your party enters the portal.
✔ If you are killed during a raid, you can choose to either 'Spectate' or 'Leave Party'.
✔ You can exit the raid while it is in progress by choosing Leave Party. But a penalty will be applied (Unable to join Raid Matching for 5 minutes).
✔ Once 1 minute passes after the start of a raid, you can start a 'Quit Raid' vote. If the majority of the party member agrees, your party will be able to exit the raid without incurring a penalty.
✔ Raid Monsters drop various items when defeated.
- Each Boss is guaranteed to drop a Runestone Selection Chest equal to the level requirement. However, the grade is chosen randomly.
- Party members who spectates until the end can be resurrected to receive rewards.
- The Runestone Selection Chest grade can be viewed from the Party Recruitment window before entering the raid.