✔ Check the equipped gear and stat info from Character Info.
✔ Push the top left side of the screen or open the Bag to bring up your Character Info as well.
① Choose to either show or hide the appearance for your equipped Helmet. The stat of equipped Helmet will be applied even if the appearance is hidden.
② Check the current settings of your Quick Slot (Potions). Push to open the Auto Potion Settings menu.
③ Displays the character's Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence stat values. Push the Scroll icon to the right to view a more detailed list of your character’s stats.
④ Push to view the info of equipped Charms and the Blessing values that are currently in effect.
✔ Push the Scroll button from Character Info to view the overall stats which includes all Gear, Zodiac and Skill effects.
✔ Stats are categorized by Attack, Defense, Others and Status Effects. Push on each category to view the related information.
✔ You can also switch the view between Show Maximum/Show Current.
✔ As for Skills, the DPS Info or Buff Effects can be viewed for equipped Skill Runes. The stat info of summons are also displayed if related Skill Runes are equipped.
✔ Certain stats have both fixed values and % values. In such cases, the related % stat from Gear, Zodiac and Skills does not increase the actual chance. The effect only increases the fixed value by the percentage.
① Base Stats
- HP: Decreases when receiving attacks from enemies. The character dies if this stat value reaches 0.
- Barrier: This stat decreases prior to HP when receiving attacks from enemies. When Barrier decreases, it only regenerates after not receiving damage for a certain period of time.
- Mana: This stat is required to use various skill. There is a set Mana Cost for each skill. If you don’t have enough Mana, the skill cannot be used.
- Strength: Increases HP and Armor by a certain amount.
- Dexterity: Increases Hit Rate and Dodge Rate by a certain amount.
- Intelligence: Increases Mana and Barrier by a certain amount.
- DPS Info : Displays the Actual DPSthat was measured from the Training Arena. The level and the number of scarecrows, as well as the maximum single target damage are displayed too.
- Attack/Spell DMG: Base value used to calculate basic attack and skill damage. Each skill uses either the Attack or the Spell DMG value.
- Physical/Element DMG: Added value to Attack/Spell DMG when calculating basic attack and skill damage. When ‘Convert to Main Element' option is being used, multiple Physical/Element DMG can be calculated together.
- Attack/Cast Speed: Determines the time it takes to start and finish an action. Actions are finished faster at higher values.
- Attack/Spell Hit Rate: Decreases the chance of missing attacks. Attacks and spells become more accurate at higher values. Also displays the actual hit chance percentage(%) when attacking a monster of same level as you.
- Attack/Spell Critical Rate: Chance to deal critical damage with attacks. The fixed value Critical Rates calculated from Gear, Zodiac and Skills are displayed as an actual percentage(%).
- Attack/Spell Critical DMG: Determines the ratio of how much stronger a critical hit damage is dealt than usual. As default, Critical Hits deal 50% more damage than normal hits. The displayed value will be added before calculation. (E.g.: Critical DMG 63% > Deals 113% more damage than normal hits)
- Physical/Element Penetration: Ignores the enemy’s Defense or Element Resist based on its value when attacking.
- Movement Speed: Character moves faster at higher values.
- Regen: Determines the natural regeneration rate per second for HP/Mana/Barrier.
- HP/Mana/Barrier on Attack/Spell Hit: Recovers HP, Mana or Barrier by the displayed value when damaging enemy with attacks(spells).
- HP/Mana/Barrier on Kill: Recovers HP, Mana or Barrier by the displayed value upon killing an enemy.
- HP/Mana/Barrier Absorb on Attack/Spell Hit: Recovers HP, Mana or Barrier based on the portion of the damage dealt with attacks(spells).
- Item Drop Rarity: Increases the chance of finding higher rarity item drops.
- Kill EXP: Increases the amount of EXP earned upon killing an enemy.
- Limit Info: Determines the number of summons or seals that can be active at once.
⑤ Status Effects
- Status Effect Rate: Increases the chance of afflicting the status effect upon hitting attacks(spells). Also displays the actual affliction chance percentage(%) when attacking a monster of same level as you.
- Dodge Chance: Increases the chance of avoiding status effects from being applied when hit by attacks which inflict status effects.
⑥ Orb Status
- Displays the number of permanently increased stats from using various Orbs. Each stat can be increased up to 50 times.
✔ Charms are gear that can only be obtained from Chaos Dungeons which grants the Blessing of the 12 Gods.
✔ All Charms are imbued with a ‘God’s Blessing +n%’ option. Based on the name of the equipped Charm, a specific god's blessing value is applied and a Blessing Effect becomes active based on the total blessing value. You can view the current Blessings in effect from the Charm Info UI.
✔ Chaos Stars can be obtained through “Charm Fusions”.