✔ Starting from ACT 3, characters at level 30 or above can use the 'Auction House'. You can use the Auction House to trade items with other users.
✔ The Auction House requires 'Rubies' to trade items.
✔ You can easily search for the item you’re looking for by using the Category and Requirements Settings under the Purchase tab.
- If an item can be enchanted, you can even search for a specific option.
- You can also select a category and use 'Name Search' to look for a specific item.
✔ Pressing Search will display every item that is registered in the Auction House that fulfills the search requirements or name.
- Press the 'Add' button to perform another search using additional requirements within the search results.
- The results list can be sorted by Grade, Item Level, Time Remaining, Current Bid, and Buyout Price.
- Press 'Search Conditions' to reset the search conditions and search for another item.
✔ Items are Purchased through ‘Bid’ or ‘Buyout’.
- 'Buyout' allows you to instantly receive the item in the bag by paying the price set by the seller.
- 'Bid' requires you to submit a price that is higher than the current bid that was submitted by another player. The player who submitted the highest bid when the bidding time is over receives the item.
• You can view items that you bid on from the ‘Bid Status’ screen to see if your bids have been outbid by another user.
• Bidding on an auction with less than 1 minute remaining increases the minimum bid amount and extends the remaining bidding time by 5 minutes.
• If you made the highest bid once the auction has expired, you can receive the item from the ‘Bid Status’ screen.
✔ When selling an item, you can select 'Bid', 'Buyout', or both as the method of sale. You must enter a price and registration period for the auction.
- The bid price you enter becomes the minimum bid amount.
- Each account can sell up to 5 different types of items at once.
- Once you have made a sale, you can receive your payment once 12 hours have passed. If you have failed to make a sale, your item will be returned to you.